Anna and I met when I first moved to Minneapolis in 2014 at a Packer Bar while cheering on the Green Bay Packers during a football game. She was sitting at a table with girls cheering the Green Bay Packers and I was sitting at another table with my friend Lindsey cheering for the Packers. The Green Bay Packers brought us together and we became friends. The other cool twist is that I had met Anna while I was in training to becoming a Professional Makeup Artist. Three years later when Anna decided to tie the knot with Brian and asked me to do her wedding makeup I was beyond excited to be a part of her wedding day!
Anna's makeup style is very minimal and she made it very clear to me that she wanted to look like herself, but just enhanced for the wedding day. I love this look because it's a very timeless, clean beauty bridal makeup application that is soft, romantic, and showcases Anna's best features.
- Photography: Carly Milbrath
- Bridal Dress: Our Shop in Stillwater | Designer: Allure
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Wedding Connection | Designer: Bill Levkoff
- Floral: Hy-Vee Oakdale
- Makeup: Melissa Tomfohrde
- Hair: Elise Fietzek -Prim Studio in Sola Salon, Roseville, MN
- Venue: Doubletree by Hilton-Downtown St. Paul MN
- Cake: Buttercream Bakery