HI, I'M MELISSA!
I'm a freelance media makeup artist and licensed esthetician based out of Minneapolis. I have over five years experience freelancing as a makeup artist. I acquired my skill set from attending Faces ETC of MN for media makeup application in 2014. I just also recently finished going back to school and obtaining my estheticians license from Saint Paul College.
My makeup style is a clean beauty look applied with a delicate touch. My goal is to always enhance my clients features to make them feel like the best versions of themselves. Clean, fresh skin with a pop of blush or lipstick is my signature style.
- 2009 graduated University Wisconsin- Eau Claire with a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration and Certificate in Communications
- 5 years experience working with multi-media advertising campaigns as an Account Executive
- 2014 graduated Faces ETC of MN and obtained my Certificate in Makeup Artistry
-Strong experience working in Sephoras and Ultas
- Freelanced for Dior, Stila Cosmetics, First Aid Beauty and Mario Badescu
-Commercial print work: Kerry Foods, Hormel, Renpure, Women's Running Magazine, Joia All Natural Soda
-Commercial film work: Dyson-HairRX-ColorTherapy, Filter Fast, 76works-Democratic Campaigns, Evine Live, Buffalo Wild Wings, Pawn America, Renpure, Flow Sports, 3M
- Corporate work with: Inside Edition for Super Bowl LII with Nancy Kerrigan, PGA Ryder Cup 2016-players wives
- Featured in: Black Brides, Womens Running Magazine, Herbs for Flavor, Sticks and Stones Agency
- Have worked with over 150 Brides